Happy hot & humid Aloha~Friday~♥ ヾ(＾∇＾)！！！！～ from our island paradise in the middle of the Pacific ^^.
For tonight’s Idols♥ Unzipped (yes it’s back!! perhaps for just one Friday but it’s back =P!) ….imagine there was once a time that I’d post this series weekly without fail come each Friday but anyway as I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself (-∀-`)、．．． for tonight’s Idols♥ Unzipped we’re travelling alllllllll the way back to late 2004 and if you were a fan of idols then surely you experienced in some shape or form the dominance of Hello! Project back in those days. They were the center of the idol universe as we knew it and their age of expansion and mixing and matching of members was well underway for quite some time. And alongside Tsunku’s creations of new and exciting units there was Berryz Koubou and Biyuuden both of whom were still in their infantile stages and of course a vast array of youthful talent in the Hello! Project Kids just waiting on deck to perform and conquer with the later formation of C-ute. And back then the annual creation of Tsunku’s masterminded Shuffle Groups were always something I looked forward to and in November of 2004 a most special shuffle group was indeed formed but it wasn’t like anything ever done before with all of the member mixing and matching as this time around Tsunku ingeniously decided to commemorate his idol brand in a most grand fashion by bringing together everyone under the H!P sun into a single release titled “ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL.”
Still one of the finest first press editions produced as the “ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL” single includes a mini hard cover book which was beautifully produced with 100 full color pages covering this all time ultimate shuffle unit in detail! And YES the title song or rather this idol anthem featured a perfect vocal arrangement to feature all of the girls coupled with a most catchy melody and while it may be simplistic in form it’s truly one of Tsunku’s most memorable compositions ♪～♪＊～。
Now Momusu/ Hello! Project would always make appearances on variety entertainment shows prior to the release of their upcoming single and so on this one magnificently hilarious evening and just prior to the H.P ALL STARS release on December 1st 2004, the “all” of H!P made a very special appearance on the legendary and iconic variety show Utaban!
~Utaban November 27th, 2004, “the one with the gigantic rotating wheel featuring the H.P. ALL STARS” (subtitled)~
Highlights and notables you can look forward to during the best 17 1/2 minutes you’ll spend laughing and reminiscing tonight…(^q^)!
Firstly this super sized rotating wheel Utaban has constructed on set is one to truly marvel as it in a real sense pays tribute to just important H!P was for Utaban and of course vice~versa.
Host Taka-san was truly on his game throughout this episode!!!! And if you’re readily familiar with the then already long running history between H!P and Utaban then the ongoing banter with particular girls and inside jokes which appear throughout are simply priceless!!~!!
Be on the lookout for future C-ute girls and while they’re not prominently featured in dialogue exchanges just seeing them all so tiny and youthful is nostalgic in itself ….I mean some of the girls just looked so differently back then!
The Kei banter is at an all time-high here and keep in mind that Taka-san’s had quite a bit of time between visits which is cause for his Kei-banter engines to wait in neutral for far too long. Nope no punches are being held back tonight, Taka-san vs. Kei is on!!
Each and every time Kamei~♥ appears on screen may your heart miss dear Kamei~♥ as much as I do.
As always Utaban’s animation is zany good fun @ the cost of an idol♥ most of the time =P.
Slightly creepy producer guy (Kagaku-kun =P) makes more than his usual share of appearances here and of course you do know of his not so secret and long lived love infatuation with Charmy (Ishikawa Rika♥) over the years!
Tanakachi’s (Tanaka Reina) expression while listening to Rika~chan’s♥ um … “interesting story” is even more interesting than her story itself…(^q^)! And Rika~chan’s♥ storied history of telling “interesting stories” does not disappoint as it’s as offbeat and odd as ever =).
The Mosaic~ing (tonight’s made up word (。ーωー。)笑！） of Melon Kinenbi’s Saito Hitomi…(^q^)! She too has a pretty long history of being humorously bantered on Utaban ….and you know what they say about boys and their making fun it may mean that they REALLY REALLY like~♥ you LOL =P!
“Nochiuranatsumi” remains as one of my most favorite(d) odd idol unit names for all-time =D and while their songs may not have lived up to the immense level of talent here!!! …I mean Gomaki♥ + Nacchi♥ + Ayaya♥ = are you kidding me!!!!, okay just ponder those names for a moment and then go look for your music and concert releases from this amazing trio which sit upon your shelf for some much needed reminiscing of those good days ^^.
Ayaya’s reactions to having Nakai-kun and Taka-san put words into her mouth about being in Nochiuranatsumi is well worth the price of admission for tonight!
Come for Ayaya’s nose talents, stay for Kei’s flute playing before she’s left~swiped off the screen (。ーωー。)笑！
- Just being reminded of Aichan’s~♥ Utaban nickname here which was created live on set awhile back will make you chuckle ….additionally her reputation of sharing boring stories is further solidified in perfectly on cue grand fashion =).
- Marippe’s (Yaguchi Mari) shashinshuu poses as only Taka-san could relate to us is in prime form …say have you ever squeezed your own boobs together in order to make them appear larger/ appealing? Well that’s what my “magical” bras are for and on occasion I’m not ashamed to say it (。ーωー。)笑！
- Pause the video right @ 8:55 to spy Kamei’s~♥ “Kamei” reaction to all of the open talk of Marippe’s boobs =).
- Ohhhh Makochan! How could one have not adored her so much! Advice from the boys @ Utaban? You gotta admire her for trying!!
- Nakki (Nakajima Saki) is so tiny and adorable here!! Awwa! I’d forgotten that she idolized Rika-chan back then =).
- For a moment there I’d thought that Marippe had revealed to us her dirty mind!!!!!! LOL….during the whole Kei/ “blowing lots of things recently” conversation. Thank goodness I “wasn’t the only one” thinking “that*” @ that very first moment (。ーωー。)笑！
- Who knew that musical notes could be scented =P!
- Utaban ♥’s!!!!! Gomaki/Gocchin (Gotou Maki) as there are more than one moment of evidence here for sure =).
- Air taiko drums, who knew?
- Nono~♥. ^^
- A wonderful live performance of “ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL” ＼(^o^)／ ☆！！
~Television so good it hurts (。ーωー。)笑！～