Still considering attending ARASHI’s Blast in Hawaii concert event? Well good news is that as of today tickets are still available and can be purchased through Ticketmaster with a general cost of $150. And want a look at the special stage being built just for this event? It’s just above as this is an early look at what the massive stage will look like for this special two evening event!!! It’s massive!!!! It’s as wide as a football field with its own price tag of construction coming in at a whopping $8 million dollars =O! Both Japanese crews and local crews have been hard at work in constructing this gigantic stage which includes very large HD screens and if you’ve ever watched an ARASHI concert before then surely you know very well of their moving platform stages and YES!! ARASHI has brought to Hawaii those very same moving stages which will guarantee a perfectly close up seat for everyone attending =).
As for a few good to know tips if you’re planning on attending this weekend, these were shared through our local news with collaboration through the promoters:
- Limited event parking will be available at the resort from 3:30 p.m. on both show days. Attendees are highly encouraged to carpool.
- Event parking is limited to ticket holders only. If you plan on purchasing your tickets at the gate on the days of shows (assuming any remain on those days), you will need to purchase your tickets from the event box office, located nearby, prior to parking
- Tailgating is prohibited
- Seats will be provided to ticket holders; no lawn chairs, backrests, blankets, cushions or the like should be necessary.
- This is an alcohol-free event. No bottles, cans, coolers, backpacks, or outside food and beverages of any kind will be allowed.
- Cameras, video cameras and other recording devices are strictly prohibited; mobile phones are OK.
- Laser pointers and pens are strictly prohibited.
- Signage of any kind is prohibited.