Originally awhile back i had intended to write a little blog post about this drama with tons of screen captures, video clips, the wonderful theme song and more =P and so without accomplishing that, here many moons later are just a few of my thoughts, reactions and what I took away from “Q10” back then as I can recall:
1. Be true to yourself, even in the face of great adversity.
2. Otaku’s are both wonderfully and scarily obsessive!! Funny how this drama brought that to light =D.
3. What is love?
4. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is dorkiness and its endearing qualities.
5. Don’t fear endings or you wont be able to begin to live.
6. Nothing is forever, only that in which you embrace in your heart and work hard at….4%is all you need.
7. An open slated mind can learn instinctually how to love♥ unconditionally.
8. Having someone to live for gives life meaning.
9. Even a seemingly tiny gesture like a smile or a kind word of encouragement can give immense hope.
10. I’d never imagined the expression ‘Ka~na….?’ being so adorable.
11. “Love” program cards for Q10 made me think of AKB’s ‘1/48 Love Revelation’ game, with Q10 coming on to Heita~~♥.
12. ‘Mystery girl’ reminded me of Tanaka Rena (not Reina).
13. The very person you love may be right before you, you just don’t know it yet.
14. Kawaii = Kawaii.
15. Heita’s dialogue reminded me very much of Kyon’s (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
16. A letter from your future 88 year old self helps very much in reflecting on our own personal butterfly effect of our actions of now.
17. Acchan’s♥ robotic voice will be in my head forever.
18. And lastly, cherish and enjoy your loves and life and live as if you’re already gone…take it all in, no regrets.