Happy Aloha~♥ Friday!!!
It’s been a pretty hectic week and outside of scanning a couple of releases here I haven’t had much time to do anything else including me falling behind on commenting again xD. Not much has changed as I’m still most addicted to “Modern Family” which has some of the very best writing on t.v. I believe!!..no kidding the show’s brilliantly funny with the best characters and talent ~*. Weathers been cooler in the mornings (cooler even for Hawaii!) and a bit warm during the days but overall pleasant although our trade winds have been delinquently absent for most of the past week…still it’s not been bone chilling cold so no complaints =). Okay so on with tonight’s Unzipped♥!
Tonight we’ll be going way back to the year 2002 springtime and on this epic sized episode of Tokuban (think Utaban’s sister) spring break means that the audience tonight will be comprised of an army of kids as in 100 to be exact whom are on set to meet Momusu!! And Spring time 2002 also means that it’s the “Souda! We’re Alive” lineup of Momusu….still the coolest idol line-dance like ever in that song!..and I’ve always felt that this single also brought about the very first signs of Aichan’s ascension to the forefront as in some day she’ll be the princess ^^. And after watching through this episode you too will have been convinced that Aichan~♥ is already Momusu’s natural rising ~* star @ this point! So as as the group enters the set it’s Kei who’s leading everyone out and she’s already catching some cracks here so you know it’s going to be a very very good night =D!…and also in the later segment we learn quite a lot about the girls as they reveal the meanings behind their statement cards created for this episode…and just why does Kei have so many (・c_・;)？
~Tonight’s episode’s notable highlights include:~
- Aichan～♡. It’s true. She is the highlight both literally and figuratively and visually and pretty much any other kind of way in which one can be highlighted in the history of highlighting. Also note her trademark giggle and smiling-nose scrunch thingy which she has going on naturally. Stare @ the screen too long while she’s in view and you’ll be in love no question, you’ve been warned!!!! ………(゜∀゜)………。♥～♥～♥！
- Marippe talking about farting!!!! You know back until the airing of this episode I never imagined that I’d hear an idol talking about farting in general in any context lol. Well kids will ask the darnedest questions as we all know, and here what better way to get things started by having the question “Do idols fart?” being laid out there for Yaguchi to tackle =O!! Now you know why my idol fantasy was destroyed years ago =P! Say it isn’t soooooooo!!!! (゜ロ゜ノ)ノ！！！’You’re welcome =D!’
- One kid is revealed to be terrified of Kei’s wink (゜Д゜;)！！
- Kei’s statue becomes a cell phone strap (゜Д゜;)！！
- The word enema gets lost in translation as Aibon punches Marippe in the gut for no apparent reason…oh no wait. It makes perfect ~* sense =D!
- Aibon & Nono are noted for their butt punches…aka ‘enemas (if you’re Gakisan♥).
- Aibon’s grandmother’s humor is awesome…(^q^)!
- Live performance of “Souda! We’re ALIVE!!!”
- Rikachans’s jaw~♥…yes her jaw.
- Aichan is revealed to speak in Morse Code (。ーωー。)笑！
- We sort of learn a choir song with the melody of “Hoppi de hoppu”…..sort of =D.
- Aichan~♥ is indeed revealed at this early stage of her idol/Momusu/Hello! Project career the most adorable in the group \(^o^)/!!!!
- Kei’s cards, which take on a life of their very own and yet we’ve no real idea of the inspirations behind them…(^q^)!
~Tokuban March 28th, 2002~