Who could resist? I mean we’ve all seen the countless made~for~home~(use) lightsaber inventions over the years right: Those plastic tubes which were basically a flashlight paired with said elongated tube which illuminated with a colored “beam” which came in handy when wanting/needing to clobber siblings in play (they were most soft and bendy though, so totally safe =), those much more solid and appropriately colored concoctions which when waved would give off those “real” sounds of lightsaber waving (quick where’s Jarjar Binks?? =P, Wii lightsabers and it goes on and on….
But just think…now you may eat w/ them, m~M yes you will says the little green one =D♥.
They’re very well made as you would expect of any product produced in Japan…although haha they’re manufactured in China….but what isn’t these days it seems =P. Kotobukiya, well known for many~many anime statue masterpieces shows their ~♥~ here of the legendaary series and while you’re tempted to steal that last piece of teriyaki chicken from your sisters plate do note your chopstick/lightsaber’s varying lengths…….I know I totally get Yoda’s green one being the shortest for obvious reasons but um….why are Luke Skywalker’s blue chopsticks longer than Darth Vaders? =O??? I “always” thought that Darth was the baddest chopstick wielding dude in the galaxy far~far~away so what gives?! Huh. I guess in Japan it’s indeed Luke’s shhwartz which is bigger* than Darth’s? Who’d th~unk it? End of discussion I think xD.
And lastly note the precautions located on the back of your new “eating” device:
- Do not place near fire, or hot temperature. (Despite being able to slay the baddest in the galaxy your shhwartz will melt indeed, yes.)
- Please use soft sponge and mild dishwasher detergent when washing with hand. (No one wants to see your shwartz all scraped up….a smooth shhwartz is a good shhwartz.)
- Rinse with warm water. (This is most important…no cold water for your shhwartz!!!!!!! Nooooo one wants to encounter a jedi (or evil being) wielding a shriveled shhwartz ever! This may be the most important precaution of all!
- Do not brush with scrub brush or cleanser. (Hm, most likely self explanatory Ouch.)
- Do not wash with alkaline detergent or orange oil.(Haha these will be entering someone’s mouth, nuff said =P)
- Use only as chopsticks. (I remind you, these are actual precautions printed here!)
- Do not sterilize in boiling water, may cause change in shape. (W~oh! nothing more displeasing than a oddly shaped shhwartz! Also where has your shhwartz been if you’re taking such drastic measures?? =O)
- Do not use in dishwasher. (yup…although David Copperfield may be the only one able to pursue that feat I’m sure.)
- Do not put in microwave oven. (!!!)
- Product does not light up. (I’m all for the bells~and~whistles…but thank goodness it doesn’t, would be fun for once in the dark but then seriously creepy!)
- We are not responsible for any damage from wrong usage. (Always be responsible when using your shhwartz! =) )
~Always eat responsibly~