Hello~ Minnasan!…okay I've pushed up the Junjun cap/ C-ute pv DVD single giveaway up a bit~. I may have something else for the upcoming "Chase" later this year but if you'd like to win either an official Junjun cap…so *adorable*!! (*´∀｀*)♪♪ or C-ute's "Bye Bye Bye!" pv DVD single then entering is both easy and fun!! =)
While random drawings can be fun I think that utilizing the race format in which I previously used for the Daytona 500 here earlier this year for a BK single giveaway, adds a bit more intrigue and hopefully excitement too in that each entry is fully in control of their own destiny in that you get to pick your own drivers and that the results are purely based upon those choices and their subsequent results~. ＾ ＾
If you'd like to win either of these *cute* items (I'll also cover all shipping charges =) ) then all you need to do is pick three drivers (one driver's name sent in confidence to me in a separate PM….explained in better detail at the bottom of this post =) ) in which you think/hope will have the best results in the next 3 upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup points events before qualifying (you'll get to pick any three drivers of your choice for each of the three race events separately and they not need be the same for each race giving you flexibility for each different race track.)
A cumulitive average will be tallied from each entries' three chosen drivers from race to race beginning with the "Coca Cola 600" (May 24th) at Lowe's Motor Speedway and the standings will be posted after each race event in the same fashion as was done here earlier this year only then it was just two drivers being chosen by each entry.
Entrants will then do the same with the following race events at Dover International Speedway (May 31st) and Pocono Raceway (June 7th) which will follow the next two Sundays.
After each of these three race events…your chosen driver's finishing spots will then be combined together to determine an overall average finishing number for each entry………..and the winner with the best (lowest) overall average finish after the three races as Lowe's Motor Speeday, Dover International Speedway and Pocono Raceway will win Junjun's cap~! =) All other entries who participated in each of the three race events will then be given a chance to win C-ute's "Bye Bye Bye!" pv DVD single regardless of their final finishing spots through a random drawing~.
1) Before qualifying (before May 22nd) at Lowe's Motor Speedway choose 3 Sprint Cup series drivers for the "Coca Cola 600" whom you think will have the best finishes in the race. Important: post only two of your driver's names here in this post and send your third driver's name as a PM (private message) to me through this VOX blog. This third "hidden" choice I think will add a bit more intrigue to each week's results~. =)
2) Results will then be posted after the Coca Cola 600 race in a latter post showing where everyone has placed so far.
3) Before qualifying (before May 29th) at Dover International Speedway choose 3 Cup series drivers for the "Dover 400" whom you think will have the best finishes in the race. Important: post only two of your driver's names in that upcoming post to be posted here later and send your third driver's name as a PM (private message) to me through this VOX blog.
4) Results will then be posted after the Dover race in a latter post showing where everyone has placed after two of the three races.
5.) Before qualifying (before June 5th) at Pocono Raceway choose 3 Cup series drivers for the "Pocono 500" whom you think will have the best finishes in the race. Important: post only two of your driver's names in that upcoming post to be posted here later and send your third driver's name as a PM (private message) to me through this VOX blog.
6) Final results of each entries' overall average finish for all three races combined will be posted and the winners will be announced~! =)
NASCAR.COM provides valuable insight into each upcoming race and which drivers will participate in those events so visiting their site may be helpful as well~. ＾ ＾
|RANK||+/-||DRIVER||POINTS||BEHIND||STARTS||POLES||WINS||TOP 5||TOP 10||WINNINGS|
|18||—||Dale Earnhardt Jr.||1182||-419||11||0||0||1||3||1,462,450|
|19||+2||Martin Truex Jr.||1144||-457||11||1||0||0||3||1,610,180|
|31||-1||Sam Hornish Jr.||998||-603||11||0||0||0||2||1,368,770|