14. You got the chance to discover your inner child who frankly needed to be beat down by someone who looks like this.
13. You were able to prolong the beat down by distracting Risakochan by asking what exactly a "Puyo Puyo" is.
12. It gave you a good excuse to be playing video games while you really should be working.
11. You were able to have a photo taken with the entire group after the game and the only draw back is that you won't be able to sit down for at least a week due to the incredible butt whooping you just suffered.
10. You're now good friends with Kajiwara Yuuta as he finds comfort in knowing that now he's not the only one to be embarrassed by Risakochan on national t.v.
9. While you were sleeping off your embarrassing loss Risakochan signed your forehead and drew you a unibrow. 🙂
8. You can now watch your video gaming pride being reduced to nothing on YouTube anytime as someone has already uploaded it.
7. You will now have become quite famous in the video game communities and every time you enter a store people will point and laugh. :O
6. You can now go to Kinko's and create that custom "Risakochan kicked my butt" t-shirt that you've always wanted to wear.
5. Yurinachan & Chinamichan now have some new material about you to use for their comedy routine during concerts and events.
4. The show's host tells you that it was their funniest episode ever and asks you to come back for a rematch with Risakochan.
3. You now know first hand if that little nose is as cute as it seems in pictures and videos.
2. Getting your butt kicked has never been this cute!!!
1. And the #1 reason why you should enjoy a Risakochan beat down in a game of "Puyo Puyo"…you now know what a "Puyo Puyo" is. 🙂
All scans courtesy of Saburo as my Risakochan shashinshuu is scanner allergic.